Offering 16 rooms, our guesthouse is located just 100 yards from the beach, and 5 minutes walk from the town centre. Guest rooms are located on the ground, first and second floors, and are not easily accessible for wheelchair users.
- The nearest railway station is Redcar Central which is half a mile away.
- The nearest bus stop is Redcar Town Clock, and is 1/4 mile away.
- You can contact us by telephone or e-mail. Please see the Contact Information section of this document for full details.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Please advise us of your anticipated arrival time so that we can be sure we are here to welcome you.
- Parking is on-street outside the front of the guesthouse. We have a limited number of permits available on a first come first served basis for guests' use.
- There is limited space available for bicycles and motorcycles in the locked rear yard.
- There is one step of 127mm up from the pavement up to the front path. This is flat and approximately 1.5 metres long.
- There is a further 152mm step up to the front door.
- Please ring the door bell, or telephone, on your arrival.
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
- The front door leads into a small entrance hall, with a second door leading through into the main hallway.
- From here, one opening leads to Room 16, which is our only ground floor room. This is accessed via an 826mm wide door, and contains en-suite facilities. The shower tray is raised by 250mm.
- A door from the main hallway leads to the stairs to the first floor.
- There are 14 steps up to the first floor landing; from here one en-suite single room and one en-suite double room are accessible.
- Other en-suite and economy rooms on the first floor are then accessed either by a further three steps up or one step down depending on the route chosen.
- Further access to four economy twin rooms is via two small, fairly steep staircases of limited width, including a 90 degree turn.
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- A small seating area is provided in the dining room
- Breakfast is served in the dining room.
- We ask that guests do not consume take-away food in the bedrooms. The guest lounge and dining room are available up to 10pm for guest use.
- At present 10 of our rooms offer en-suite facilities.
- W/Cs are available on the first floor and on the second floor.
- Shower rooms are located on the first and second floors. The second floor shower room also incorporates an additional toilet.
- The nearest shop, selling newspapers and general goods is two minutes’ walk away.
- Redcar Leisure Centre and Golf Course are all just a short distance away.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
- We have a mixture of single, twin and family en-suite and economy rooms.
- All economy rooms have washbasins.
- All rooms have flat screen television and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Rooms are serviced by housekeeping daily.
- We do not permit smoking anywhere in the house, but you may smoke outside the front of the property. Ash trays are provided.
- We are happy to refrigerate any medication. We can also keep any perishables in our fridge for a limited period.
- The accommodation is serviced by a modern fire alarm system; additionally fire extinguishers are installed in strategic locations.
- Wireless internet access is available.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel in the 2 days before arrival.
Armada Guesthouse (Redcar) Ltd.
28-30 Henry Street,
Telephone: +44 1642 471710
Local accessible taxi numbers: J&P Taxis
+44 1642 474849
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone +44 1642 471710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org